The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Part 1: Narrative (40 marks)
The case should be about 400 words long. It should have the following features:
1. It should be in the form of a narrative (story). You should write it in past tense.
3. You should state the time period, the organization and the industry so as to provide a context for the narrative.
4. There should be a protagonist who is in a leadership position. The protagonist could be you. There should only be one protagonist.
5. There is a problem that requires a leadership decision and action.
(a) Explain the problem and its cause. Demonstrate that there is a wider context to the situation by discussing how it affects the stakeholders.
(b) Describe the trigger event that brings the problem to the foreground.
6. The story can be about the decision that was already made or yet to be made by the protagonist.
7. You should explain why making a decision would present a dilemma to the protagonist. For example, the decision may result in unfavourable consequences to some of the stakeholders but still be greatly beneficial to others.
8. You can disguise your case.
COR169 Tutor-Marked Assignment
SIM UNIVERSITY Tutor-Marked Assignment Page 4 of 4
Part II: Analysis (60 marks)
The analysis should be about 600 words.
Select two theoretical frameworks (ie, two leadership theories) to analyse your case.
Describe the key elements of the theories. Using the selected theories, you should analyze:
1. the good and bad points about the protagonists leadership behaviour (or lack thereof);
2. (if the protagonist had made a decision) whether that decision made was a good one. Provide reasons for your views; and
3. (if the protagonist had not made a decision) how the problem should be resolved. Provide reasons for your recommendations.
In your analysis, you should refer to:
(a) the problem which requires a decision from the protagonist;
(b) the impact of the problem (and the decision) on the stakeholders;
(c) the external and internal environment affecting the protagonist and the stakeholders
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more