The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
You will write an essay in which you review the Social Determinants of Health (SDH) then choose one that you consider to be vital for a healthy life and can be modified. Choose a vulnerable group from the list below and describe how reduced access to that determinant could impact their health outcomes.
A refugee group who has arrived in Australia in the last 10 years Incarcerated people People experiencing homelessness
VeteransDiscuss what nursing actions could improve or facilitate accessibility to that SDH for the nominated group. You will be assessed on your understanding of the SDH and reflective practice.
1. Using Rolfe, Freshwater & Jasper’s (2001) framework reflective model (What? So what? Now what?), describe the SDH.
2. Identify one SDH that you consider to be vital for healthy living (provide evidence for your choice).
3. Explore why it may be harder for the vulnerable population to access that determinant of health and state why. This is the What? in Rolfe et al.s reflective model.
4. Reflect on how reduced access to that SDH might impact health outcomes for your chosen vulnerable group. This is the So what? section of Rolfe et al.s framework.
5. Reflect on how the nurse can take action to improve access to the nominated SDH for your chosen vulnerable group. This is the Now what? section of Rolfe et al.s framework.
6. Provide at least two examples of the benefits (with justifications) for using reflective practice when working in primary care and community settings.
7. Explore why the NMBA includes reflective practice within the standards for practice
8. Present your work in Essay format, use headings (see template attached below), include approximately 5-7 references.
1. Describe the SDH, then using evidence to support your choice, identify one that you consider is vital to health.
2. Using the reflective framework develop by Rolfe and colleagues, explore the difficulties the chosen vulnerable group could encounter in accessing the identified determinant, and how reduced access could impact their health outcomes.
3. Explain what action/s a nurse can take to improve access to the identified SDH for the group and how reflective practice as described by the NMBA can by used in settings such as primary and community care.
4. Write a reflective essay using correct grammar, spelling and paragraphing. You may use personal pronouns (I, me, mine, etc.).
5. Apply evidence and adhere to APA 7th edition referencing style when citing in-text and compiling the reference list
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more