The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
You are a manufacturer of organic herbal teas (including teas such as ginger tea, peppermint tea) in Australia. Using the concepts from your Global Marketing unit answer the following questions:
(1) What macro and micro environmental factors would you consider if you were choosing between United Kingdom, India and Japan as the next country to enter? Explain your answer.
(2) Choose one of the countries listed above. Identify two forms of secondary research and two forms of primary research you would undertake to assess market potential for the organic herbal tea. In your answer name the country you will be entering
(3) Identify different cultural factors that the organic herbal tea manufacturer needs to consider when entering one of these international markets and provide recommendations on how marketers can overcome these factors. In your answer name the country that you will be entering.
Read the following short case and answer ALL the questions below
Company HAslcin, has had success with its Tiny House Co company, which sells little homes that can be towed by most 4WDS. Credit: Supplied
Australian Company Hauslein has had success with its Tiny House Co, which sells little homes that can be towed to any location by a 4WD. The smallest of the houses is the ‘Little Sojourner’ at just six-metres long, 2.5-metres wide and 4.3-metres tall. The largest is the ‘Grand Sojourner’ at nine-metres long and 2.5 metres wide with 32 square metres of living space. The ‘Little’ starts at $75,000 and has one queen bed, one bathroom and a flip-up table seating four people. The largest starts at $110,000 with three bedrooms – two in a loft – one bathroom and space for desks.
“With no need for a 30-year mortgage, high deposit or static location – these tiny houses on wheels are registered and can be purchased with a variety of finance offers.’ The little houses are made in regional NSW (Australia), but can be purchased and taken all over Australia.
With reference to the Tiny Houses Case Study, and applying the concepts from your Global Marketing unit, answer ALL of the following questions:
You are the marketing manager for Haulsein Tiny House Co. and they are considering the following countries to enter:
(1) Choose one of the countries above and identify a customer market for the Haulsein Tiny House Co. and briefly outline why
(2) Using the chosen country and customer market identified above in question 1, discuss two (2) different marketing communication strategies the Haulsein Tiny House Co. could use to launch their tiny houses in the chosen market. In your answer discuss any adaptation that you would need to implement
(3) Discuss two different market entry strategies available to Haulsein Tiny House Co. to expand into the chosen country and market identified above in question 1 and why .
(4) What pricing strategy and policy would you recommend the Haulsein Tiny House Co. use in the chosen market identified above in question 1 and why? In your answer discuss any factors that could affect pricing in the chosen market
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more