This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
DESCRIBE THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT MANAGING RISKS EFFECTIVELY WHEN IMPLEMENTING PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRACTISES IN AN ORGANIZATION NEW ADELAIDE OVAL
This organization New Adelaide Oval is just an organization I thought of, to complete this assignment create 500 words to describe the question using the below attributes
1. Type of Organization- Public sector (state government) New Adelaide Oval
2. Employees 1000 Employees
3. Sector Services
4. Age of Organization- 10 years
5. Organization process assets OPA (LOW)
6. Level Project Management Maturity PMM- 3
7. Appetite for Risk- Risk Appetite Low
8. Operational Budget $100Million
9. Capital Budget – $10 Million
10. Impact of Changes to Environmental factors IEF(HIGH)
11. Number of Locations Locations 3 this includes , (1 stadium and 2 Main offices in Melbourne and Sydney tickets sales)
Use PMBOK to understand the terms above too
Project Management Institute (n.d.). Real-world risk management. Retrieved from
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more