This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
Assignment 2: Developing a Marketing Strategy for a Multinational Company
Explore the Internet to find a multinational company that has products that you enjoy building new consumer products for. Imagine that you are the marketing manager in charge of new products. The company as tasked you with creating and launching a product that is currently not on the market in any country. This consumer product should be an extension or co-branded idea of your own creation.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a brief summary of the company and product you would like to introduce for them.
2. Determine the key approaches that you will use in order to incorporate branding and co-branding opportunities.
3. Propose your strategy for advertising the new product within other countries. Determine whether the content of the ads would be similar to the standardized ads geared toward other world markets or if they would be customized for a new country. Provide a rationale for the response.
4. Select a country as a new market for the new product. Next, predict the market segmentation variables for the new product in the country that you have selected (e.g., geography, psychographics, and demographics).
5. Define the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s main types of pricing strategies and target market objectives for the new product.
6. Suggest the key methods that you would use to create unique distribution channels and logistics through the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s existing global channel intermediaries. Predict the manner in which these distribution channels would create utility for current and potential customers.
7. Decide whether you would employ a multicounty strategy or a global strategy for the new product. Provide a rationale to support your response.
8. Use at least five (5) academic resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Ã‚Â· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Ã‚Â· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, the professorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Ã‚Â· Integrate the concepts of market segmentation, product development, and pricing policies into viable marketing strategy to fit a variety of international market environments.
Ã‚Â· Construct product distribution channels and logistics to meet marketing objectives and fit a variety of global market environments.
Ã‚Â· Analyze an integrated marketing communication (IMC) strategy to support global marketing operations.
Ã‚Â· Use technology and information resources to research issues in international marketing.
Ã‚Â· Write clearly and concisely about international marketing using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more