This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
Follow the links to the CNN website reporting on the expiration of the Patriot Act. Read the articles and watch the related videos.
Patriot Act provisions have expired: What happens now?
Lynch joins Obama in prodding Senate over NSA powers
1. According to the article, what three counter terrorism tools does the U.S. lose without the Patriot Act?
2. The National Security Agency (NSA) was collecting and storing bulk metadata on millions of Americans. If the NSA no longer collects this data and the data is not collected and stored by any other entity, will the U.S. be able to conduct historical research on the phone records of a terrorist who is captured in the future?
3. What is meant by metadata? Does it mean the NSA can read your text messages and emails?
4. Does President Obama’s attorney general think the loss of current powers makes America less safe?
5. Why would both President Bush and President Obama support the same provisions of the Patriot if those provisions violate the privacy rights of millions of Americans?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more