This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
For this assignment develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria: 2-3 pages. LESS THAN 7% TURNIITIN SCORE
1. Select a relevant clinical practice based problem/topic.
2. Describe the current clinical practice based problem/topic and include
·Population of interest
3. Search the literature for four (4) evidence-based interventions on the problem/topic of interest. The literature can be individual studies or systematic reviews. A systematic review counts as one (1) intervention. If using a systematic review, report on the review, not on the studies identified in the review. The studies must be within the discipline of nursing (not medicine). All of the studies MUST be intervention studies. Review what constitutes an intervention study.
4. Write the PICOT question in sentence form using the following format. The question must reflect an issue or intervention within the discipline of nursing (not medicine). This means the question must be about something nurses have authority over, not something that is prescribed and/or carried out by physicians or another discipline. Interdisciplinary interventions are encouraged. An example of a PICOT Question and PICOT template can be found on Appendix A or the accompanying Melynk & Fineout-Overholt (2014) 3rd edition text online.
· P = Population –who does this problem primarily effect (i.e. Nurses, patients, families, etc.)?
· I = Intervention or issue interest –what is the proposed intervention identified in the literature as best practice?
· C = Comparison intervention or comparison group –what is the current practice? Compare the best practice intervention identified in the literature with the current practice.
· O= Outcome –how would you determine if the change/implementation has been effective?
· T = Time –how long would the new change/intervention need to be in effect before you anticipate evaluating the outcome?
5. 2-3 pages
6. Include level 1 and level 2 headings, an introductory paragraph, purpose statement and a conclusion.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
8. Four (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
9. APA 6th edition format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more