The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
1) Minimum 5 full pages and Complete the template (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page (Must Upload the article in PDF format)
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum Complete the template
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research FN
Locate a scholarly article Quantitative Research about nursing (Must Upload the article in PDF format)
1. Briefly inform what the article is about.
Part 2: Nursing Research 1
1. Compare independent variables, dependent variables, and extraneous variables.
2. Describe two ways that researchers attempt to control extraneous variables.
Part 3: Nursing Research 2
1. Describe the “levels of evidence”
2. provide an example of the type of practice change that could result from each.
Part 4: Curriculum Design 1
The need for clinical continuous quality improvement (CQI) is well documented.
1. What strategies and faculty members employ to ensure the competencies of nurse graduates?
2. What approaches are useful to faculty to improve and embed a culture of CQI in educational processes?
3. How can the QSEN model be integrated into curriculum and used to measure nursing competencies?
Part 5: Curriculum Design 2
1. Explain the importance of a master plan of evaluation.
2. What are the differences between conceptual models of evaluation and the use of benchmarks?
3. How are benchmarks applied to the evaluation of an educational program?
4. How do programs utilize benchmarks to measure success and standards of excellence?
5. Describe how benchmarks influence student recruitment and competition with other programs.
Part 6: Curriculum Design 3
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a master plan of evaluation for a case study based on a fictional school of nursing’s outreach program.
1. Select one case study from the fictional school of nursing outreach programs (See file “fictional Case Study”)
2. Complete the template included below for your reference (See file 1 to develop a master plan of evaluation.
Please review the following links for examples of master plans. Master plans will vary, dependent on school, program, and focus. Please use the template provided and the Keating book (Pending) to assist you with your fictional master plan.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more