The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Value-based care includes reducing costs, improving patient and population outcomes, and increasing patient and consumer satisfaction. Value-based care should focus on quality improvement and remain patient-centered. Ex: when a disease can be prevented, rather than treated, value increases.
A. Create a Powerpoint presentation, including presenter notes for each slide, to inform key stakeholders about value-based care and present elements of an action plan.
Note: Presenter notes must be included for each slide to fully cover the level of explanation, analysis, and discussion necessary.
1. Provide an introduction (suggested length of 3–4 slides) to value-based care by doing the following:
a. Describe the elements of a value-based healthcare framework. b. Explain the benefits of value-based care for patients and populations. c. Describe the rationale for implementing value-based care in a healthcare organization.
2. Identify (suggested length 1–2 slides) a nursing role, using the “WGU Nursing Programs Conceptual Model” web link as a guide.
a. Describe how the advanced professional nurse could facilitate the implementation of value-based care within the role identified.
3. Summarize (suggested length of 5–6 slides) evidence relevant to the topic of value-based healthcare from five peer-reviewed scholarly sources published within the past five years. 4. Describe (suggested length of 2–3 slides) two strategies to implement value-based healthcare, or if the organization has already implemented it, describe two strategies that were used.
a. Identify key stakeholders for each strategy. b. Describe the role of each stakeholder for each strategy. c. Identify specific methods to measure the effectiveness of each strategy.
5. Using the “Value-Based Nursing Care Readiness Assessment” completed in your CPE (see the attached document), discuss (suggested length of 4–7 slides) the organization’s readiness for change by doing the following:
a. Summarize each assessment area in the readiness assessment: • defined need • readiness for change • leadership and management support • time, resources, and personnel • sustainment of the change
b. Discuss two organizational strengths. c. Discuss two organizational opportunities for improvement. d. Analyze your organization’s level of readiness to implement value-based care based on its readiness score.
e. Provide the completed “Value-Based Nursing Care Readiness Assessment” from your CPE.
• list of five strategies that nurses can use to support a culture of value-based care (VBC
• completed “Value-Based Nursing Care Organizational Readiness Assessment” with an interpretation and recommendations for five action items that must occur prior to implementing VBC
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more