The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
DUE IN 16 HOURS.. THE STUDENT THAT YOU MUST RESPOND TO WILL BE SENT ONCE I GET THE ORIGINAL POST TO POST..
Clinical Practice Guidelines
Assignment: Review and perform a literature search on the topic of Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs).
Quotations are not to be used in this assignment. Paraphrase your sources.
Select your coach’s group to post your initial and response discussion. There is a 10-pt penalty for posting in the wrong group or adding a new topic.
o Define the concept of CPGs.
o Explain how CPGs are developed.
o Define uses of CPGs.
o There is a 300-word limit. Citations are counted, references are not counted.
o Use as many scholarly resources as necessary to support your discussion. You may use your textbook as additional support.
o Be mindful of your APA as it relates to proper grammar, spelling, citations, and references. Hanging indents and double spacing are not required.
o The links to your references must be active to get credit for the resource. Check your links before posting.
Response to a classmate
· Respond to your classmate’s post on CPGs. Address their definition, development, and uses of CPGs.
· Support your discussion with as many scholarly articles as necessary. Your textbook can be used as additional support.
· There is a 200-word limit. Citations are counted, references are not counted.
· Be mindful of your APA as it relates to proper grammar, spelling, citations, and references. Hanging indents and double spacing are not required.
· The links to your references must be active to get credit for the assignment. Check your links before posting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more