The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Role and Scope
1. Describe and explain at least 3 nursing care delivery models.
Part 2: Nursing Role and Scope 2
1. Introduction that includes who you are and where you practice nursing
2. Definition of nursing
3. Assumptions or underlying beliefs
4. Definitions and examples of the major domains of nursing
5. A summary that includes answers to the following questions (Mandatory):
a. How are the domains connected?
b. What is your vision of nursing for the future?
c. What is your vision of nursing for the future?s a nurse?
d. What are your goals for professional development?
Part 3: Physical Assessment
The nurse is completing an assessment on a patient who is complaining of joint pain.
1. What information would be important to obtain when completing a patient history on the musculoskeletal system?
The nurse is completing a mental health assessment.
2. Discuss components of the mental health assessment.
The Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) is useful in screening for cognitive dysfunction or dementia.
3. Discuss sample item of a MMSE.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more