This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethical and Spiritual Care
1. What is the Christian concept of the imago Dei?
2. How this concept might be important to health care?
3. Why this concept is relevant?
Part 2: Ethical and Spiritual Care
**************Write in the first person
According to your worldview:
1. What value does a human person have?
2. How does your position affect your stance on controversial bioethical issues, such as abortion, designer babies, and stem cell research?
Part 3: Ethical and Spiritual Care
Based on “Case Study: Fetal Abnormality” (See file attached)
1. What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with?
2. How is this related to the intrinsic human value and dignity?
3. Which theory or theories are being used by Jessica, Marco, Maria, and Dr. Wilson to determine the moral status of the fetus?
4. What from the case study specifically leads you to believe that they hold the theory you selected? (Write in the first person)
5. How does the theory determine or influence each of their recommendations for action?
6. What theory do you agree with? Why? (Write in the first person)
7. How would that theory determine or influence the recommendation for action?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more