This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
VIEW ATTACHMENTS FOR REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. Anwer question with graphs where required and all references must not be more than 5 yrs.
A sample assignment has been attached: DO NOT COPY ANY PART OF THIS ASSIGNMENT
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you: Select two (2) editorials / essays / columns (by staff or freelance writers) on a current issue of public policy from two (2) different publications (large metropolitan or national newspaper such as Washington Post or the New York Times or national magazines such as Newsweek, Time, and The New Republic.)
1. Apply the procedures for argumentation analysis (located in Chapter 8) to display contending positions and underlying assumptions for the content of the above question.
2. Rate the assumptions and plot them according to their plausibility and importance. (Refer to Figure 3.16, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Distribution of warrant by plausibility and importance.Ã¢â‚¬Â)
3. Determine which arguments are the most plausible. Provide a rationale for your views.
Refer to Demonstration Exercise 1 located at the end of Chapter 3 for criteria 4-6. Examine Box 3.0 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis. Choose one of the following policy issues in the U.S. gun control, illegal drugs, medical insurance fraud, and environmental protection of waterways, job creation, affordable health care, or Medicare.)
4. Apply the procedures for stakeholder analysis presented in Box 3.0 Ã¢â‚¬Å“Conducting a Stakeholder AnalysisÃ¢â‚¬Â to generate a list of at least five to ten (5-10) stakeholders who affect or are affected by problems in the issue area chosen for analysis. (
: Refer to page 111 of the textbook for a step-by-step process on stakeholder analysis.)
5. After creating a cumulative frequency distribution from the list, discuss new ideas generated by each stakeholder. (
The ideas may be objectives, alternatives, outcomes causes, etc.; ideas should not be duplicates.)
6. Write an analysis of the results of the frequency distribution that answers the following questions: (a) Does the line graph flatten out? (b) If so, after how many stakeholders? (c) What conclusions can be drawn about the policy problems in the issue area? (
Compare your work with Case Study 3.1 at the end of the chapter.)
7. Include at least two (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook to support your views.
fig 3.16 question 1
Cumulative frequency question 6
Pareto chartÃ¢â‚¬â€estimated boundary of problem
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more