This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
“Our Sense of Self” project for Social Psychology
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 3
· Minimum of 3 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook)
This week we explored the topics of self-concept, self-esteem and self-presentation. Take some time to reflect on your own self-concept. Who are you? How do you define yourself? How do you feel about your abilities to be successful and accomplish your goals? What image of yourself do you currently, or do you wish to moving forward present to the world. Keep that introspective reflection in mind as you move through this assignment, considering how your own understanding of these ideas has evolved over the years to your present level of development.
Now, pretend that you have been asked to speak to a group of middle school students on the topic of bullying as it relates to self-concept, self-esteem and self-presentation. Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
· Keeping in mind your audience of 12-14 year olds, define self-concept, self-esteem and self-presentation.
· Analyze and explain the possible causes of bullying in the context of these three concepts.
· Analyze and explain the impact of bullying (on the victim and aggressor) of these three concepts.
· Provide specific actions or behaviors kids in your audience can use to stop or respond positively when they see bullying, are bullied, or are tempted to bully.
As you complete your presentation, be sure to:
· Use speaker’s notes to expand upon the bullet point main ideas on your slides, making references to research and theory with citation.
· Proof your work
· Use visuals (pictures, video, narration, graphs, etc.) to compliment the text in your presentation and to reinforce your content.
· Do not just write a paper and copy chunks of it into each slide. Treat this as if you were going to give this presentation live to a group of middle school kids – be relevant, engaging, and focused.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 8-10 slides (not including title, introduction, and references slides)
· Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
· Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
· References slide (a minimum of 3 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
· Title and introduction slide required
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more