This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
1.Discuss the differences between a leader and a manager.
2. Which is more important, working for an effective leader or an effective manager? Explain your answer.
3. Observe the nurse manager in a unit to which students have been assigned. What management style is displayed? How does the staff respond to this style
4. What qualities do you think are most important to be a good nurse manager?
1. Interview the nurse manager on your assignment unit. What interpersonal, decisional, and informational activities does he or she complete on a daily basis?
2. You are the nurse manager on your unit. One of the most experienced staffers has been out on sick leave, and another just had a baby. The rest of the staff are working very hard to pick up the slack to avoid using agency personnel. What tangible and intangible rewards might you use to thank the staff?
3. PART 1: Begin by writing a 50-word description of the ideal nurse manger, someone you would like to work for. Describe a real-life nurse manager whom you have encountered in one of your clinical rotations. What qualities of this person meet your ideal? In what ways does this individual not meet your ideal? (Reminder: nobody’s perfect.)
PART 2: Think about becoming an ideal manager yourself. What qualities of an ideal manager do you already possess? What qualities do you still need to develop? How will you accomplish this?
1. Find your own state’s requirements for informed consent. Do elective procedures and emergency situations use the same standard?
2. Obtain a copy of your state’s Nurse Practice Act. Does the act give adequate guidance for nurses to know if an action is within the scope of nursing practice?
1. Explain how the Nurse Practice Act in your state provides for consumer protection and for professional nursing progress.
2. What are your thoughts on multi state licensure? How does it strengthen and weaken professional nursing?
3. As a new nurse, how can you ensure confidentiality in clinical settings?
4. How can nurses safeguard the confidentiality of medical information when sending it by fax or e-mail?
5. Explain the role of the nurse in obtaining informed consent. Do you believe that this is within the scope of nursing practice? Explain your answer.
6. Should nurses carry malpractice insurance? Explain your answer.
7. Should all patients have advance directives? Explain your answer.
8. Should employers be permitted to require nurses to work overtime if there is a shortage of registered nursing staff on a unit? Support your answer with evidence from the literature.
answer the questions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more