The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
A real estate investor has the following information on an office building:
Purchase price is $1,250,000 with acquisition costs of $60,000 45,000 leasable square feet Initial rent of $10/sq. ft. per year and will increase 1.0 percent per year Vacancy rate of 8% of gross rent per year Operating expenses are 42% of effective gross income Three financing choices:
1. All equity without any financing;
2. Mortgage with 75% LTV ratio, 15 years, annual payments and 3.5% contract rate;
3. Mortgage with 95% LTV ratio, 15 years, annual payments and 6.0% contract rate;
Expected increase in value is 3.0% per year. Holding period is 15 years, and 5% selling expenses For simplicity, assuming that no capital improvement over the entire holding period 75% depreciable Investor’s tax rate is 28%, and capital gain tax rate is 15%.
1. What is the equity after-tax return (internal rate of return) for each financing choice?
2. How much percentage of the IRR comes from cash flows and how much from capital gain for each financing choice?
3. Which financing choice is the best and why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more