This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
1. Issued 79,000 shares of no par common stock for $452,000.
2. Issued 9,000 shares of $10 par-value, 8%, preferred stock for $20,000.
3. Signed a 5-year, 5%, note with the Bank One for $103,000.
4. Paid $27,600 annual rent for office and warehouse space.
5. Purchased $51,500 of office furniture and computer equipment. Paid 36% down and signed a 3-year unsecured note for the remainder.
6. Purchased $907 supplies on account.
7. Paid $574 for freight and delivery on the office furniture. Paid $548, set-up charges for the computer equipment.
8. Received the supplies and discovered that $101 of the supplies did not match the invoice. The company returned the incorrect items, notified the supplier and recievd a credit on the store account.
9. Paid $16,446 for a full year of fire and liability insurance.
10. Paid 42% of the remaining supply invoices in time to take a 3% discount.
What willl The Cookie Company report for accounts payable in its January 31 balance sheet? (Round to the nearest $1)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more