This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
1) in variable sample, the risk of incorrect acceptance is that the sample indicates that
a) a control procedure is operating effectively when it is not
b) a control procedure is not operating effectively when it is
c) an account is fairly stated when it isn’t
d) an account is not fairly stated when it is
2) the auditor decides to test the account receivable sample using sampling. their client has paymen term of net 30. all invoices over 90 days past due written off as bad debt. which of the following would be use as sample population? select all that apply
a) sales invoices for the year under audit
b) uncollected invoices as of year end
c) customer account balance as of year end
d) sales invoices issued during last 90 days of the year under audit
3) the client requires purchase manager approval, in writing, of all purchase order. which of the following would consider a deviation in an auditor’s test of that control procedure? select all that apply
a) there was no supervior signature on a sample purchase order
b) a purchase order selected selected for testing could not be located
c) one of the purchase order selected was voided
d) one of the purchase order selected was signed by lead purchase agent. according to the agent, the purchase manager was on the vacation when the purchase order was created
4) the auditor expected the deviation rate of 2% in their testing of internal control and would tolerate deviation of 5%. which of the following statement is TRUE assuming the sample size was 40?
a) the control could only be relied upon if they found no more than 1 deviation from the control in a 40 items tested
b) the control l could be relied upon if they found 2 deviation fromm the control in 40 items tested
c) if the auditor found 10 errors, they should test more items before concluding the effective of the control
d) none of the above statement is true
5) which of the following sample of nonsampling risk ? select all that apply
a) the sample is not representative
b) the auditor perform step improperly
c) the poplulation sample is not complete
d) the auditor misinterprets the test result
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more