This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
1. Apply the fraud triangle to this case. Speculate on the motivation/pressures, opportunity, and rationalization of Gino and possibly other board members.
2. Identify at least 20 ”red flags” for potential fraud in this case, for example, inadequate records. Why were checks written to board members?
3. Identify internal control weaknesses present in the case and tie them to the elements of the COSO (2013) Internal Control—Integrated Framework: the control environment, risk assessment, control activities, information and communication, and monitoring.
4. Identify and discuss the practical logistical issues of removing Gino and the other board members.
5. What do you think of the accountant’s behavior? Include in your discussion the responsibility of the accountant.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more