This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
a. Read the chapters for the week from your assigned textbook before attempting this assignment . You should also read chapter 6 page 120 to121 of your assigned textbook for more guidance.
b. Read the posted article above.
c. Respond to the questions below by reviewing the article and identifying those elements (state the page number you found the element). If you indicate you support the researcher use of the element, make sure your findings are with literature (eg. you can reference your textbook where it says that element is important in qualitative research).
Your critique responses should reflect the following:
1. What type of qualitative approach did the researcher use? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
2. what type of sampling method did the researcher use? Is it appropriate for the study? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
3. Was the data collection focused on human experiences? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
4. Was issues of protection of human subjects addressed? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
5. Did the researcher describe data saturation? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
6. What procedure for collecting data did the researcher use? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
7. What strategies did the researcher use to analyze the data? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted.
8. Does the researcher address credibility (can you appreciate the truth of the patient’s experience), auditability (can you follow the researcher’s thinking, does the research document the research process) and fittingness are the results meaningful, is analysis strategy compatible with the purpose of the study) of the data? Add the page number from the article where this information was noted where applicable.
9. What is your cosmic question? (This is a question you ask your peers to respond to based on the chapter discussed in class this week i.e. Qualitative studies).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more