This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
5) Use spreadsheet in a common size income statement format for the most recent year and
the year before. what is % of sales for each item next to the amounts that are given on the 10k
6) Use a spreadsheet in a common size Balance sheet format for the most recent year and the
year before. what is % of total assets for each item next to the amounts that are given on the
10k balance sheet statement.
7) Show on your spreadsheet the accounting equation for the two years.
8) What are you company’s major assets? Why do you think they have a lot of this type of asset?
9) What are intangible assets? Does your company have any intangible assets? If yes what are they
10) What % of financing comes from non-owners and owners? Did the percentages change much
between the two years?
11) Did sales (revenue) grow in your company from year to year? By what percentage did sales
increase or decrease?
12) What are some your companies major expenses? List five and the percentage of sales they each
represent. Did these expenses go up or down during the two years observed?
13) Was your company profitable in the two years that are being reviewed? What is their net
income profit percentage for each year?
14) Did your company pay dividends during the two years observed? If yes what % of their net
income did they pay in dividends in each year? Dividends/Net income
15) Calculate for both years the following ratios: Return on assets, Return on equity, Current ratio,
Net sales $229,234 $215,639 $233,715 $182,795 $170,910
Net Income $48,351 $45,687 $53,394 $39,510 $37,037
Earning per share
Basic $9.27 $8.35 $9.28 $6.49 $5.72
Diluted $9.21 $8.31 $9.22 $6.45 $5.68
Cash dividends declared per share $2.40 $2.18 $1.98 $1.82 $1.64
Shares used in computing earnings per share:
Basic 5,217,242 5,470,820 5,753,421 6,085,572 6,477,320
Diluted 5,251,692 5,500,281 5,793,069 6,122,663 6,521,634
Total cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities$268,895 $237,585 $205,666 $155,239 $146,761
Total assets $375,319 $321,686 $290,345 $231,839 $207,000
Commercial paper $11,977 $8,105 $8,499 $6,308 $ —
Total term debt (1) $103,703 $78,927 $55,829 $28,987 $16,960
Other long-term obligations (2) $40,415 $36,074 $33,427 $24,826 $20,208
Total liabilities $241,272 $193,437 $170,990 $120,292 $83,451
Total shareholders’ equity $134,047 $128,249 $119,355 $111,547 $123,549
(1) inludes current and long-term portion of term debt
(2) excludes non-current deferred revenue
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more