The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
For a selected organisation, identify primary and secondary sources of data concerning costing, pricing and investment decision- making techniques. Use business presentation tools to construct a presentation to communicate your data, results and conclusions to an appropriate audience
– Choose and plan appropriate survey methods, sampling techniques and questionnaires and collect and collate data
– Explain how appropriate accounting techniques support effective decision-making, including pricing and investment decisions. In so doing, you should explain budgets, calculation of unit costs, selected investment appraisal techniques and identify the sources of finance available to a business.
Word Count:Task 1 Presentation, with notes and of 20 slides/equivalent maximum
For your selected organisation, use financial and management accounting techniques to explain, record and interpret financial data, financial statements and preparation of budgets. Your response should feature:
– Comparison of different types of financial statements and their appropriateness for different types of business.
– Explanation and application of management accounting techniques to classify and calculate costs; to prepare budgets for your selected organisation. In your response, you should:
§ classify different types of cost
§ use different costing methods for your calculations
§ select appropriate budget methods for preparation of a budget
For a selected organisation
– Explain the elements of the marketing concept and processes, and their relation to the costs and benefits of its marketing orientation.
– Propose segmentation, targeting and positioning criteria for its products and/or services in response to existing marketing problems/issues. (For example: how would 2 major retail organisations such as Tesco or Marks and Spencer respond to their current problems?)
– Differentiate between the marketing mix and the extended marketing mix, and explain the role of the marketing mix in sustaining competitive advantage.
Task 2, 3 2500 words across both tasks
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more