The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
After reading the book entitled IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD by Peter Lovenheim You are to write a book review of this reading for your FINAL EXAM. Instructions with what must be included are below.
Book Reviews: A book review is a description, critical analysis, and an evaluation on the quality, meaning, and significance of a book, NOT A RETELLING. It should focus on the book’s purpose, content, and authority. A critical book review is not a book report or a summary. It is a reaction paper in which strengths and weaknesses of the material are analyzed. It should include a statement of what the author has tried to do, evaluates how well (in the opinion of the reviewer) the author has succeeded, and presents evidence to support this evaluation. There is no right way to write a book review. Book reviews are highly personal and reflect the opinions of the reviewer. A review can be as short as 50-100 words, or as long as 1500 words, depending on the purpose of the review.
The review should be in the following format: at least 2-3 SINGLE-SPACED TYPED PAGES typed pages with one-inch margins.It should also include a cover page (not counted as a page) stating the title of the book, the author of the book, the date the book was published, the student’s name And class.
The content of the review MUST include an analysis of the following
(The information in BOLD letters must be included, the rest is smply suggestions)
–Main ideas of the book & the strengths & weaknesses of these.
–How the author of the book approaches the following Concepts:
1. Robert Putnam’s concept of Social Capital
2. De Toqueville’s concept of Associations in America
3. Robert Greenleaf’s concept of the Servant-Leader
–How you have changed after reading the book
–If you would, or would not recommend this book to others, and why or why not.
Other idas you can include:
–Ideas you thought were interesting.
–What are some other concepts you see working through the text, such as forms of philanthropy, fellowship and moral responsibility.
–To what audience is the author writing?
–How well did the author accomplish his intended results? Provide evidence for your evaluation.
–Any other appropriate and interesting things you might feel inspired to include.
1. The book review will be graded for completeness on the book–providing enough evidence to show you have read the entire book and not just a few chapters in the book.
2. How well you apply and integrate the 3 Required Concepts
2. Organizational writing presentation–meaning how well you organize your ideas. My list of what you MUST include does not provide an organizing format; you must organize your review around your THEMATIC PURPOSE/THESIS with support for your review. For example, you could organize your paper around the idea of the need for social capital and bring in the other concepts which are important for sustaining social capital, like associations and servant leadership.
3. Grammar & Spelling
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more