The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Denial: Why Business Leaders Fail to Look at Facts in the Face by Richard S. Tedlow
Answer the following question from this book
1. What is denial and what problems does it lead to?
2. What caused the downfall of the US tire industry?
3. How does group think affect organizations?
4. How can an organization avoid a “yes-man’ culture?
5. A&P successfully managed the market for a long time. Discuss their successes and what ultimately lead to their failure. Was it destroyed by fire or did it rust away?
6. What initially did Sears do right?
7. What role did talent or lack thereof play in denial at Sears? What does “beware the monument” mean?
8. What was the root cause of IBM’s problems?
9. What role does denial play in the development of speculative bubbles?
10. How did the “madness of crowds” ultimately affect Webvan?
11. What role does culture play on the impact of denial within an organization – Ford vs. DuPont
12. What role does inclusiveness play in the success of an organization?
13. Explain the phrase “Denial is not a matter of intelligence. It is a matter of point of view.” P. 178
14. What did Johnson &Johnson do to prevent it from falling prey to denial?
15. What does the author recommend to combat denial?
16. What role do Cassandras play in an organization?
17. Do you agree with the statement “Denial goes hand in hand with short-term thinking.” Why or why not?
18. What role does language play in denial – see page 211 – 212.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more