The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
400 WORDS TOTAL PER QUESTION
1. Explain the relationship between morality and well-being. How can moral behavior be defined in terms of well-being? Why does this concept often leave a lack of clarity as to the most moral behavior in any given situation? Give an example.
2. What is the relationship (insofar as science has supported thus far) between biological complexity and exposure to ranges of happiness and suffering? How does this relationship inform our day-to-day behavior in terms of our relationship with simple animals, complex animals, humans, etc.? Give an example.
1. Summarize the results of the early 20th century leadership research (i.e. leadership qualities in Lesson Two). List and explain the qualities that were identified.
2. Which of these qualities are strongly related to a propensity for moral behavior? Which of the qualities could potentially be faked by a leader? What are the underlying implications therefrom in terms of ethics?
1. Compare and contrast the three philosophical ethics theories discussed in Lesson Three: Egoism, Utilitarianism, and Deontology. What are the strong and weak points of each?
2. Give an example of a scenario for each of the three theories, in which the theory would be best-suited to address the ethical circumstances of the situation. Explain why the theory is the best approach for each scenario.
1. Compare and contrast the four leadership behavior theories discussed in Lesson Four: University of Iowa, University of Michigan, University of Ohio, and the Managerial Grid. What were the findings of each? Are any mutually incompatible? If so, how can we attempt to reconcile them?
2. As for the two variables discussed in all but the U of Iowa studies (job focus and employee focus), explain which type of leader (low in both, high in both, or high in one but not the other) you think would be predisposed to behave most ethically, and why? Defend your opinions with sounds reasoning.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more