The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
THE FOLLOWING IS DUE: 22 JUL 2017 BY 12:00 PM EST.
Read the Wikipedia overview of Adobe Systems. Based upon your understanding of the Reference materials (listed below), answer the following questions
1. How would you classify the company: as service, merchandising, manufacturing, or hybrid? Why?
2. Describe the company’s principle product, or product type. Does the product have tangible or intangible attributes, or both?
Chez Louise is a high-end French restaurant serving dinner only, between 6 and 11 p.m. six nights per week (closed on Mondays). The restaurant was recently purchased by a national chain, and underwent a complete renovation. The renovation—which cost $1.6 million—expanded capacity, increased staff, added menu items, and changed the motif from Provençal rustic to Parisian chic. It also substantially increased menu prices.
The information below summarizes the state and activity of the business for the three months before the renovation, and for three months following its reopening. The figures are the monthly averages of the three-month periods. The parameters are as follows:
Settings/night: The average number of place settings, or places where a guest could sit at any given point in time. The dishes and flatware are, of course, replaced between guests. This number is averaged over time, because the tables can be rearranged to accommodate parties. It’s also not the same thing as seats, because bench seating can accommodate more or fewer guests, depending upon conditions.
Guests/night: The average number of guests served between opening and closing, per night.
Returns/night: The average number of guests (per night) who have patronized the restaurant at least once in the previous month. This is determined from credit card records.
Income/night: The average total payments received from guests, minus operating expenses, per night.
Here are the operations numbers.
Calculate the following productivity numbers. Show your work.
Which of the gains would you consider most important? Least important? Why?
1. Boundless. (2017). Defining “product.” Retrieved from www.boundless.com/marketing/textbooks/boundless-marketing-textbook/products-9/what-is-a-product-66/defining-product-331-7301/ on 7 March 2018.
2. DOD. (2006). Department of defense continuous process improvement handbook. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office.
3. Informs. (2017). Operations research and analytics. Retrieved from www.informs.org/About-INFORMS/What-is-Operations-Research on 7 March 2017.
4. InvestoPedia. (2017). Operations management. Retrieved from http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/operations-management.asp on 5 Jan 2017.
5. Nobel. (1973). Wassily Leontief–facts. Retrieved from http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/1973/leontief-facts.html on 7 March 2017.
6. Stevenson, W. (2008). Operations management. New York: McGraw-Hill (ISBN 0073377848).
7. TUIOPM. (2017a). Module 1 home page, OPM300, Spring 2017. Available from Trident University International, 5757 Plaza Drive, Suite 100, Cypress, CA.
8. WebFinance. (2017a). Business dictionary: Management. Retrieved from http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/management.html on 5 Jan 2017.
9. WebFinance. (2017b). Business dictionary: Product. Retrieved from http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/product.html on 5 March 2017.
10. WebFinance. (2017c). Business dictionary: Productivity. Retrieved from http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/productivity.html on 7 March 2017.
11. Zweigmedia. (2017). Input-output models. Retrieved from http://www.zweigmedia.com/RealWorld/tutorialsf1/frames3_4.html on 6 March 2017.
1. DUE: 22 JUL 2017 BY 12:00 PM EST.
2. PAPER LENGTH: 3-6 PAGES. Write what you need to write, neither more nor less. Make each sentence count! (Having said that; it’s unlikely that one page would be enough, and very likely that eight pages would be too
3. FORMAT: Standard APA Format.
4. Ensure that your answer reflects your detailed understanding of the theory and techniques mentioned in the required references (see above) in this module.
5. Don’t go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
6. MAKE SURE TO USE THE LISTED REFERENCES (4-5 references per paper). Make sure additional sources are from reliable and credible sources. Articles published in established newspapers or business journals/magazines are preferred. If you find articles on the Internet, make sure they are from a credible source.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more