The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
THE FOLLOWING IS DUE: 22 JUL 2017 BY 12:00 PM EST.
For this paper, I need you to focus on the culture of South Korea, and how it differs with the culture of the U.S. You can start by looking at the cultural values of this country as shown on the Hofstede webpage linked above.
Keep in mind that it is controversial to try to quantify national culture, so don’t rely only on Hofstede for this paper. Do some additional research and try to find additional information about the cultural aspects of doing business in your country.
Write a 2-3-page paper addressing the following issues:
1. Go to the Hofstede webpage and look up the values of individualism, power distance, masculinity, and uncertainty avoidance for both your chosen country and for the United States. What are the main differences between national culture in the U.S. and your chosen country?
2. What implications might these differences have on doing business in your country?
3. What other information besides Hofstede have you been able to find about culture in your country?
4. How do these aspects of culture impact doing business in your country?
5. Overall, does the national culture of your country make it easy or difficult to business? What cultural pitfalls might an American company investing in your country face?
1. DUE: 22 JUL 2017 BY 12:00 PM EST.
2. PAPER LENGTH: 2-3 PAGES
3. Answer the questions directly.
4. Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Don’t go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
5. MAKE SURE TO USE THE LISTED REFERENCE. Make sure additional sources are from reliable and credible sources. Articles published in established newspapers or business journals/magazines are preferred. If you find articles on the Internet, make sure they are from a credible source.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more