The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
5pg (Not including title/references)- Case Title: Brannigan Foods: Strategic Marketing Planning Scenario (ATTACHED):
This situation is a real dilemma for Bert Clark (vice-president and general manager of Brannigan Foods’ Soup Division). Before he makes his decision, he wants to ask one more person with a “REAL” marketing expertise (the one who has read marketing textbook called “Marketing Management” and had an experience making decision as a CMO in Markstrat world). As you can guess, this person is “YOU” This is what he wants you to do:
1) He wants you to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of the proposal Out of the four proposals, Bert wants you to choose the best proposal. To further convince Bert about your choice, you have to do the following lists:
2) You need to provide brief statement about the goal(s) that Bert can expect out of the proposal of your choice.
3) You need to provide justifications and recommendations (how to implement) to support your goal above. Since he asked you based on your Marketing expertise, he wants you to provide some justifications from the point of view of Marketing.
Below are the sources that you can cite from (you need to cite at least five sources): a. Textbook b. Scholarly Journal c. News d. Case study online. This is the structure of your paper I want to see:
1) Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of each proposal.
2) I believe the best proposal is X’s Proposal . Based on X’s proposal, I believe that the goal(s) for the company to “turn the soup division around” is _______________. –Note: Your proposal can be hybrid, meaning a combination of two proposal. Please remember, if you decided to go this route, it has to make sense both from financially and operationally perspective
3) Provide justifications and recommendations on the goals, be sure to cite the sources I mentioned above – Note: your justifications and recommendations must be concrete.
· Your write-up should be an essay that contains paragraphs (not just a bunch of bullet points).
Do Do not label your responses using Q1, Q2, and so on. Instead, use a central theme to integrate all your responses in a coherent way.
· Do not include my questions/instructions in your write-up! You may use sub-headings to show key topics of discussion but do not copy and paste my questions/instructions in your actual writeup!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more