The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
This assignment is designed to assess learning outcomes:
1. Understand the varying types and levels of strategy in an organisation.
2. Analyse internal and external environments and strategic options available to an organisation.
3. Demonstrate self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in terms of people, cultures, business and strategic management issues.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
This assignment requires you to write an original essay answering only ONE of the following questions:
1. “…the determinants of organizational culture are based on profiles of their leaders…” (Miladi 2014).
Discuss, with reference to an organisation of your choice using the “cultural web”. (100%)
2. “Differentiation can be a competitive strategy for any organisation” (Majeed 2015).
Critically discuss this statement with reference to Porter’s generic strategies. Support your argument with relevant examples. (100%)
plz study all attachments and do it best
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more