The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
*********** 100-150 WORDS EACH PLEASE. **********
1. Losing track of your strategic plan will lead to dire consequences for an organization. Explain how this can affect the organization.
2. Look at this video showing Sam Walton doing the hula on Wall St. after his company hit a certain goal.
How much fun do you think his associates had with this bet?
Do you think that the culture set by Sam, Walton still exists? What do you think is different?
3. We have talked several times about internal and external factors that can affect the strategic plan. Internal factors are sometimes easier to control since the company has the ability to affect the internal controls much easier than external controls.
There are 2 main controls in your reading materials. What are they and give a brief explanation?
4. Your reading material defines case analysis as,
a method of learning complex strategic management concepts–such as environmental analysis, the process of decision making, and implementing strategic actions–through placing students in the middle of an actual situation and challenging them to figure out what to do.
As a part of conducting a case analysis there are 10 factors that can help a student get the most out of the case analysis.
What are the 10 factors?
5. According to this chapter there are 5 steps to making case analysis teams more effective.
While in the course we have had a team assignment almost every week all teams have not been working effectively. There has been dissension, negativity and lack of participation.
What are the 5 steps to making case analysis teams more effective?
6. In an ideal world, a strong culture and effective rewards should be sufficient to ensure that all individuals and subunits work toward the common goals and objectives of the whole organization. However, this is not usually the case. Counterproductive behavior can arise because of motivated self-interest, lack of a clear understanding of goals and objectives, or outright malfeasance.Boundaries and constraintscan serve many useful purposes for organizations, including:
What are the 4 areas that a company can use to enhance culture?
7. Why is it important to Monitor Your Business Environment and Anticipate Change?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more