This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
Assignment 2: Using Financial Ratios to Assess Organizational Performance
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
Using the financial statements from your selected health care organization in Assignment 1, develop a financial plan for the next three (3) years.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1 Suggest the financial ratio that most financial analysts would use to evaluate the financial condition of the company. Provide support for your rationale.
2 Speculate on the organization’s ability to meet its financial obligations as they come due. Provide support for your rationale.
3 Based on your ratio analysis, determine whether the profitability trends are favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale.
4 Using financial ratio analysis, predict whether or not the company will be viable in five (5) years based on its performance over the past three (3) years. Provide support for your prediction.
5 Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Evaluate the financial statements and the financial position of health care institutions.
• Describe the overall planning process and the key components of the financial plan.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health financial management.
• Write clearly and concisely about health financial management using proper writing mechanics.
Note: This professor uses a plagiarism checker.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more