The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
: Agency’s Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce, Part 3
Due Week 7 and worth 180 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the major components of the personnel management system, procedures, and processes in the public sector.
· Recommend improvements to processes involved in public personnel management and / or solutions to problems confronting those in the field.
· Assess external organizational and employee conditions as well as their implications to and impact on personnel management.
· Analyze pertinent issues, such as motivation and productivity, collective bargaining, labor relations, equal employment opportunity (EEO), affirmative action (AA), intergovernmental relations, and / or professionalism, facing public personnel managers.
· Evaluate current and emerging issues and trends in public personnel management, such as evaluation, public sector recruitment, staffing employment development compensation, benefits, pensions, strategic planning, and / or succession planning.
· Evaluate ethical issues surrounding public personnel management and training.
· Develop a proposal for strategic public personnel management for a specific setting.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in public personnel management.
· Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more