The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Seeking assistance with original solution -tutorial support.
-Must be in APA format in accordance with attached instructions and rubric. References attached.
-Must use case sudy template (attached).
-Must be original.
Assignment 3: Organizational Level of Analysis InstructionsInstructions
Assignment 3: Organizational Level of Analysis – Analyzing a real organization (30% of course grade)
Related to the following course objectives:
Approximately 1500-2000 word length single spaced report including a cover page (your name, assignment title, course name, the date, and the professor’s name) and research references.
Introduction to Assignment
For this assignment, you will research and analyze the organizational performance and effectiveness of one of the organizations listed below. You will also propose OB-relevant recommendations for change and improvement.
US Department of Homeland Security
You do not need to confirm which company you are analyzing. It will be assumed you will choose one of these companies. Alternative organizations with unique challenges may be selected for analysis but will require instructor approval. Examples would be the privatization of Dell, or an organization for which you have a career-oriented reason. To discuss alternative Final Project topics, post a message under the Ask the Professor discussion board.
Your analysis should include:
Read and follow all the Instructions carefully. Your analysis should evidence critical thinking skills (review Bloom’s Taxonomy) in identifying and explaining organizational strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Emphasize course materials and resources assigned for Weeks 6 and 7; namely, but not limited to, managing groups and teams, group behavior, work and self-managed teams, communication, conflict and negotiation, and decision-making, along with outside research material. Strive for originality and depth. Use examples and research information to support claims. Use American Psychological Association (APA) format for in-text citations and the reference list. Use the comprehensive outline format described in Instruction 9 to present your research, findings, analysis, and recommendations.
1) Review the assignment purpose, course objective, and introduction above and the grading rubric at the end of these instructions.
2) Review library and Internet resources on one of the approved organizations before making a selection. Choose from the list and research an organization based on your level of interest in the subject, applicability to your job or career goals, what you would like to learn about, and feasibility for successful performance. Focus research on factors described in Instructions 3, 4, and 5.
3) Identify, analyze and evaluate OB concepts/theories that create an environment (work and organization design) that leads to high performance.
4) Identify, analyze and evaluate strategies, policies, and procedures relating to leadership challenges such as decision making, change, conflict resolution, and organizational commitment in an organization at every level.
5) Identify, analyze and evaluate techniques relating to human resources policies and practices (personal selection, training and development, and performance evaluation).
6) Create a SWOT analysis using standard four-square format for each component and bullet points (Google SWOT analysis template for samples) to present organizational level factors identified and examined in Instructions 3, 4, and 5.
7) Discuss each SWOT component analyzing and evaluating the organization’s environment, leadership, and human resources policies and practices.
8) Create at least three recommendations, synthesizing key findings and ideas to maximize ongoing improvements to organizational performance and success.
9) Draw data, information, and ideas from at least six required resources (at least three from each of Weeks 6 and 7) listed in the weekly content of our classroom, plus at least four credible, authoritative, relevant outside sources for a total of at least ten references. Your outside references should show a mix of scholarly and applied/practical sources, largely drawn from UMUC’s Information Library System (ILS), and including classic writings. Review APA citation materials and Tips on Research Sources in Course Content. Cite research sources within the paper’s body using APA in-text formatting. Include a Reference list with complete source information at the end of the paper. See specific formatting and heading template instructions below in Instruction 12. Alphabetize references under each subheading. You are expected to write your own unique thoughts, using quotes only when the source’s verbatim statements uniquely enhance meaning and understanding. Deductions will be taken when quotes are overused and found to be unnecessary. Don’t reword passages from your resource. Instead, explain to your reader its meaning and importance.
Week 6 References:
Week 7 References:
(Casey, 2002, p. 50). [Include publication date]
Casey, C. (2002). Critical Analysis of Organizations: Theory, practice, revitalization. London: Sage.
10) Identify and present in bold font at least eight different OB concepts, theories, methods, strategies, interventions, or practices in your organizational level analysis. Demonstrate through context and/or endnotes your understanding of the terms’ definition and meaningfulness to the meet the assignment’s purpose and course objectives.
11) Determine what significant learning and understanding you gained from your research and analysis. Identify and evaluate at least three valuable take-aways you learned from this analysis, and how you envision applying them to your job or career.
12) Use the outline below for topic and subtopic headings and subheadings. Additional subheadings may be added as needed to present an analysis that meets the purpose, objectives and instructions provided. As a report, under each heading, standard essay form should be used in discussing the analysis and subsequently the recommendations. Use examples and cite support sources as presented above.
III. SWOT analysis
1.A. In a table, provide a SWOT with key items bulleted in each category S-W-O-T. Then discuss the elements providing your fuller explanation with examples, making it relevant to our readings (cite). In each area of S-W-O-T address it from the perspective of the organization’s internal/external environment, their leadership and HR policies and practices.
Recommendation 3, etc.
1.VI. Significant learning
Learning or Take-away 1
Learning or Take-away 2
Learning or Take-away 3, etc.
13) Use Microsoft Word for your text documents. WRITE IN OBJECTIVE THIRD PERSON VOICE. Be concise and keep your paper at approximately 1500-2000 words in length including cover page and references, but rest assured that substance is more important than length. Again, APA reference format is required.
14) Submit the Final Project paper to your Assignment Folder by the due date. Also upload it to Turnitin established by your instructor.
CriteriaExemplaryAccomplishedDevelopingBeginningMinimumBelow StandardsFormulated, wrote, interpreted, argued, and evaluated concepts/theories of organizational behavior that create an environment (work and organization design) that leads to high performance6 points
Formulated, wrote, interpreted, argued, and evaluated at least three concepts/theories with relating to how they would create a high-performance environment
Interpreted, argued, and wrote at least three concepts/theories with relating to how they would create a high-performance environment
Interpreted, argued, and wrote at least two concepts/theories without relating to how they would create a high-performance environment
Formulated, argued, and wrote at least two concepts/theories without relating to how they would create a high-performance environment
Formulated at least one concept/theory without relating to how it would create a high-performance environment
Did not write concepts/theories of organizational behavior creating an environment of high performance
Analyzed, proposed, devised, and designed strategies, policies, and procedures relating to leadership challenges such as decision making, change, conflict resolution, and organizational commitment in an organization at every level6 points
Analyzed, proposed, devised, and designed at least three strategies, policies, and procedures relating to leadership challenges, with an example on a global level
Analyzed, proposed, devised, and designed at least three strategies, polices, and procedures relating to leadership challenges, with an example
Proposed and devised at least two strategies, polices, and procedures relating to leadership challenges, without an example
Analyzed and proposed at least two strategies, polices, or procedures relating to leadership challenges
Analyzed at least one strategy, policy, or procedure relating to leadership challenges
Did not analyze, propose, devise, or design strategies, polices, and procedures relating to leadership challenges
Analyzed, proposed, devised, and researched techniques relating to human resources policies and practices (personal selection, training and development, and performance evaluation)6 points
Analyzed, proposed, devised, researched, and evaluated at least three techniques relating to human resources on a local, national, and global level
Analyzed, proposed, devised, and researched at least three techniques relating to human resources, without details
Proposed, devised, and researched at least two techniques relating to human resources without an example in a real-life organization
Proposed, devised, and researched at least two techniques relating to human resources
Analyzed at least one technique relating to human resources
Did not analyze, propose, devise, or research techniques relating to human resources
Analyzed and created OB recommendations relating to developing a high-performing organizational culture6 points
Analyzed, debated, and evaluated the organizational culture to create OB recommendations
Analyzed, debated, and evaluated the organizational culture to determine OB recommendations
Debated and evaluated the organizational culture to determine OB recommendations
Analyzed and evaluated the organizational culture to determine OB recommendations
Analyzed the organizational culture to determine OB recommendations
Did not analyze and create OB recommendations
Demonstrated use of assignment instructions, mechanics, grammar, and appropriate reference citations/APA format6 points
Composed, constructed, and formulated entire report without grammatical errors; followed all formatting and APA requirements and assignment instructions; demonstrated conciseness and excellence in writing
Formulated report without grammatical errors; followed required instructions, format, and APA citation and reference requirements
Constructed report without grammatical errors, followed required format and assignment instructions, but did not fully meet reference requirements
Composed documents without grammatical errors, but did not use proper format, or reference for; requirements not fully met
Described organizational content in writing with grammatical errors and did not follow assignment instructions
Did not use proper mechanics or APA format, or follow assignment instructions
28.5 or moreAccomplished
25.5 or moreDeveloping
22.5 or moreBeginning
19.5 or moreMinimum
16.5 or moreBelow Standards
0 or more
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more