This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
Goal: Compile an annotated bibliography. Your bibliography should be based on the Weekly Article Summary related to clinical practice from week 1 through week 6 and should include the following:
1. a template to document useful data.
2. a brief overview of each article, including the research type, major findings, and conclusions.
3. a description of relevance of each article for clinical practice.
● The bibliography should be original and logically organized.
● The bibliography should follow current APA format for citing and documenting references.
● The bibliography should be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
● Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) references from peer-reviewed journals.
● LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2014).
○ Chapter 21
Online Materials & Resources
● Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
○ Owens, L.D., Koch, R.W. (2015). Understanding quality patient care and the role of the practicing nurse. Nursing Clinics of North America, 50(1), 33-43.
○ Mercurio, P., Ellis, A.S., Schoettker, P.J., Stone, R., Lenk, M.A., Ryckman, F.C. (2014). Using improvement science methods to increase accuracy of surgical consents. AORN Journal, 100(1), 42-53.
● Explore/View the website(s) below:
Institute for Healthcare Improvement. (2019). How to improve. http://www.ihi.org/resources/Pages/HowtoImprove/default.aspx
○ Quality Improvement.pdf
Hughes RG. (2008). Chapter 44: Tools and strategies for quality improvement and patient safety. In Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses, Hughes RG, editor. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2682/
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more