This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Review the Ethical Decision Making Models Presentation.
Read Case Study Ten in the text.
PART-2-University of Phoenix Material
Case Study Ten Worksheet
Respond to the following questions in 1,250 to 1,500 words.
1. Why is this an ethical dilemma? Which APA Ethical Principles help frame the nature of the dilemma?
2. Is Angela’s current situation one that Dr. Hernandez should have anticipated in establishing group therapies designed to treat addiction and substance dependence? Does Dr. Hernandez have a professional responsibility for Angel’s safety outside the group therapy context?
3. How are APA Ethical Standards 2.01a, 2.01e, 4.01, 4.05, 4.06, 10.03, and 10.10, and the clinical Practice Guideline for Group Psychotherapy relevant to this case? Which other standards might apply?
4. What is Dr. Hernandez’ ethical alternative for resolving this dilemma? Which alternative best reflects the Ethics Code aspirational principle and enforceable standard, as well as legal standards and obligations to stakeholders?
5. What steps should Dr. Hernandez take to ethically implement her decision and monitor its effects?
REFERENCE: Fisher, C. B. (2013). Decoding the ethics code: A practical guide for psychologists. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
PART3- Complete the Ethics Awareness Inventory Tutorial.
Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word summary of your findings. Address the following:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more