This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
There are several chronic health problems with genetic/genomic components that plague the population. These health problems are very difficult and challenging diseases to manage. Evidenced-based nursing practice must include genetic and genomic information when planning patient care. Nurses, through their knowledge and support, play an important role in positive patient outcomes when managing the challenges of these genetically linked diseases.
Choose one of the following subtopics:
· Pharmacogenomics and chronic illnesses
· Genomics in patient assessment
· Genetically competent care for those with chronic illnesses
Locate at least one scholarly journal article that discusses your subtopic.
Respond to the following:
· Identify your subtopic and provide a brief summary of your journal article on how this topic relates to nursing practice.
· What is the nurse’s role in providing care in relation to your subtopic and the overarching theme of advocacy?
· What ethical implications should be considered with regard to genetics and genomics for nursing practice? Why?
Support your response with references from the professional nursing literature.
Note Initial Post: A 5-paragraph (at least 550 words) response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more