This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
This week we are move to learning more about the influences of social determinants of health and the impact of illnesses on population health. I wanted to include a prezi presentation on social determinants of health to help add to your learning experience. This presentation ( https://prezi.com/view/nw4a58n819Nci6P2wScA/ ) will give you an outline of the following:
Social determinants of health (SDOH) and Outcomes:
· Defining SDOH and health disparities
· Outlining the 5 key components of SDOH and impact on health and illness
· Timeline view of policies encacted to address health disparities and access to care
Community Health Assessment:
· Call to Action- an assessment of resources in a county (Mecklenburg County, North Carolina-geopolitical/phenomenological), stakeholders (advisory committee), interventions by health care organizations (community resource) to combat health disparities
· Comparison of policies at competing organizations for recommending policy change
· In this presentation a model of care was utilized to help prioritize care and needs assessment
· Healthcare organization in this presentation offers access to hospital and primary care services
· Healthcare organization policy recommendation to revise policy to reach the masses of patients that fall in the gap still needing access to health care
This presentation is a supplement to your text. It is optional to view, and post a substantive response for participation credit. The idea of the presentation is to bridge the gap of last week’s lesson and introduce this week’s lesson. Please remember to read and use your book and supplemental resources in the syllabus as a resource for learning. As always, I am here as a resource as well.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more