This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
First, read all the following article on nursing and advocacy.
Sanford, K., (January 31, 2012). Overview and summary: Nurse advocates: Past, present, and future. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01ManOS http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Nurse-Advocates-Past-Present-and-Future.html
Then, read the referenced articles provided below.
1. Selanders, L., Crane, P., (2012). The voice of Florence Nightingale on advocacy. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man01 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Florence-Nightingale-on-Advocacy.html
2. Maryland, M., Gonzalez, R., (2012). Patient advocacy in the community and legislative arenas. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1).doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man02 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Advocacy-in-Community-and-Legislative-Arena.html
3. Matthews, J., (2012). Role of professional organizations in advocating for the nursing profession. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1).doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man03 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Professional-Organizations-and-Advocating.html
4. Tomajan, K., (2012). Advocating for nurses and nursing. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man04 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Advocating-for-Nurses.html
5. Benton, D., (2012). Advocating globally to shape policy and strengthen nursing’s influence. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man05 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Advocating-Globally-to-Shape-Policy.html
Finally, choose one of the five articles. Your post should comprehensively discuss the following:
Write the Article # you chose in the Subject bar. You will still need an additional scholarly, nursing journal article to support your post as outlined on the discussion rubric.
One of your responses to classmates must be to a topic other than the one you discussed in your initial response post. Please write the article number you chose in the Subject bar.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more