The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Directions for Powerpoint
1. Include at least 8-10 slides (NOT including title/reference slides)
2. Add bullet points for each slide
3. Include speaker notes for each slide (4-5 sentences) to address bulleted items
4. APA style & include citations in your speaker notes
5. Minimum of 4-5 peer reviewed articles (within the last 5 years) as references (do not include: blogs, chat, other university or Wikipedia).
6. USE THE SLIDES THAT FOLLOW AS YOUR TEMPLATE
7. Make sure to add colorful graphics, data, graphs, clip art to engage audience, be creative!
Explain why you chose this topic
Topic: Nursing during an epidemic, pandemic, or natural disaster across the country or around the globe
How The Topic Impacts Nursing Practice by answering:
1. Please show how your topic impacts nursing practice and/or patient care.
2. How will the topic impact your role as a nurse in the nursing workforce or in the clinical setting?
3. What is the current relevance of your topic
4. How is your topic integrated and used in clinical practice
Current Relevance answer the following question:
1. Provide a full description of your topic
2. Describe how your chosen topic is relevant/current to nursing practice
3. Provide a critical analysis supported by evidence based practice that is credible and timely
Clinical Practice Integration answer the following questions:
1. How will the topic impact your role as a nurse in nursing workforce or clinical setting?
2. Current relevance of the topic
3. How your topic is integrated and used in clinical practice
Plan for lobbying answer the following questions:
1. Describe in detail what you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding and support for your chosen current issue or trend.
2. What current or proposed legislation already exists that pertains to your topic?
3. Make insightful, clear and accurate connections to importance of lobbying legislators & government
1. Show insight and comprehensive solutions/conclusions regarding your chosen topic
Include at least 4-5 research articles (Use WCU Online Library)
References need to be within the last 5 years
Do not include: blogs, chats, other universities, Wikipedia
Follow APA style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more