This is a very nice paper and reads very well. Thank you for another job well done!
Topic ( The impact of vitamins D on primary osteoporosis on woman)
The paper should
1. Give an overview over questions currently investigated regarding the nutrient of choice, with detailed description of areas where the disease process is affected,
2. Explain research results described in the literature and the methods used to obtain those results,
3. List open questions that need to be addressed by research,
4. Suggest a protocol to examine one of the open questions (see below),
5. List all references, including at least 5 articles of original research on the topic,
6. Be presented with visual support on no more than 15 power point slides, made available on the discussion board in the appropriate forum,
7. Be handed in electronically as .pdf or Word document, typed with cover sheet on or before the due date. Articles that are not freely accessible must be handed in as .pdf files accompanying the main document
8. For the protocol suggestion,
9. Use the format of a research article (read one for an example):
10.The literature research will provide the background,
11.Suggest a null hypothesis and a working hypothesis,
12.Include 3 specific aims you want to achieve with the study, (i.e. questions that have a yes/no answer, and the answer will be provided by the tests you suggest. This part is very similar to the results part of a research article)
13.Suggest a design (statistical details not required), including, but not limited to, population, subdivision into groups, assays, and the data to be collected, to disprove the null hypothesis
14.For intervention studies, the intervention must be included,
Explain how to analyze results to achieve your aims.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more